Shipping and Returns
At KC Trends we constantly strive to make your ordering experience as worry-free as possible. Be sure to contact us at 1(877) 962-5200 or email email@example.com if you have any concerns, need fitment information for your vehicle or have any questions.
KC Trends Shipping Information & Procedures
As a general rule, we will not ship our products to addresses different than the billing address of the credit card used in the transaction. For more information, please contact KC Trends Customer Service at 1(877) 962-5200.
Wheel and/or Tire Shipping: Shipping charges on ALL wheel or wheel package purchase will be determined before processing. Due to variances in costs per zip code, shipping charges shown in shopping cart are not valid for wheel, tire and/or wheel & tire purchases and you will be notified regarding actual shipping rates before your item(s) are processed.
Shipping Within the United States: All products will be shipped UPS Ground Delivery (3-5 business day average). Express Shipping is available upon request.
In our effort to keep shipping costs down for all of our customers, we utilize ground transportation and charge a flat fee of $15.00 for the first item to be shipped and $8.00 for each additional item for items, not including wheels, tires and/or wheel & tire packages. Ground shipments are usually delivered within 1-4 business days in the continental U.S.
For express shipments (2nd Day Guaranteed - not including rural areas), we charge a flat fee of $25.00 for the first item to be shipped and $15.00 for each additional item.
Orders which exceed standard weight or size for above shipping options will be charged the exact shipping charge.
Shipping Outside the United States: Cost and delivery times will vary by country. Shipping charges in checkout DO NOT reflect actual shipping charges outside the U.S. Client will be notified of actual shipping charges and/or options prior to order being processed.
KC Trends Return Policy
We strive to keep our customers satisfied by offering quality products, professional service and competitive pricing. Our return policy is consistent in maintaining the best value and highest service level for all of our customers.
1. If we made a mistake, and shipped the wrong product or there are fitment problems due to our mistake, we will issue a full refund and will pay for freight charges incurred in returning or exchanging the product.
2. Tires: The purchase price will be refunded, less a $100 restocking fee, upon receipt of the returned unused merchandise. The customer is responsible for all freight charges unless we shipped you the wrong product (defined as different than what you ordered).
3. Wheels: The purchase price will be refunded, less a $100 restocking charge, upon the return and inspection of the wheels. The wheels must not have been mounted. The customer is responsible for all freight charges unless we shipped you the wrong product.
4. Tire and Wheel Packages: There are no returns on Wheel & Tire packages unless there are fitment problems due to our mistake or we shipped you the wrong product. In such cases, a full credit will be issued and we will pay for freight charges incurred for returning or exchanging the product.
5. Special Orders: There are no returns on special order items.
6. Return Authorization Number: Please call customer service at 1(877) 962-5200 to obtain a return authorization number prior to returning the product. All returns must be completed within 30 days from the purchase date. All returns must be in original boxes and properly packaged.
7. Defective Products: Packages must have an RGA# clearly marked on the box and must be sent back prepaid. Upon verification of defect, credit will be issued OR replacement item will be shipped.
KC Trends Cancelled Order Policy
KC Trends will not charge for orders cancelled due to backorder status or our error. Orders processed and then cancelled prior to shipping (except special orders) are charged $100 or 20% processing fee, whichever is less. There are no cancellations of special ordered items.
Wheel and/or Tire Fitment
Our recommended tire and wheel packages are built to fit your vehicle as is, without modification. We double-check all orders prior to shipment to make sure our website recommendations were accurate. In order to properly assist you, you must advise us of any modifications you have made to your vehicle such as brake upgrades, lowering kits, or other suspension modifications. If we sell you a recommended package that does not fit your vehicle we will issue a full credit (including shipping) toward an exchange package. If you have any questions about fitment, please call our customer service department at 1(877) 962-5200 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When e-mailing, be sure to include the year, make, and model of your vehicle and any modifications you have made such as lowering kits or brake upgrade kits.
Plus sizing is accomplished by combining a larger diameter wheel with a lower profile tire than the original equipment. It is important to maintain the same overall height of the plus sized tire and wheel package within 3% of the original equipment. Plus Sizing may increase steering response, improve dry handling, enhance cornering ability and provides a dramatic aggressive appearance.
Extreme plus sizing could adversely affect the braking system and handling of the vehicle. Our recommended tire and wheel packages are designed to safely enhance the performance of your vehicle. If you purchase a tire and wheel package that is not recommended by us to fit your vehicle, we do not take any responsibility for the fitment of the package or the safety and performance of the vehicle. Extreme plus sizing can lead to premature wear of suspension components, brake failure, poor wet pavement handling, risk of loss of control and vehicle rollover. It is the purchaser?s sole responsibility to assure that their vehicle can safely support the increased weight of the plus sized tire and wheel package. Prior to shipping tire and wheel packages that we do not recommend, a signed waiver must be faxed to our office.
Use of KC Trends Website and Tools
Use of any application or sections of the KCtrends.com website including but not limited to the wheel selector, tire selector, accessories selector, and all search utilities are at the discretion and risk of the user. KCtrends.com will not take any responsibility for damages, physical, mental, or electronic as a direct or indirect result of using KCtrends.com and any of its sections. The vehicle, tire and wheel selectors have been designed for the convenience of making an informed decision about the purchase of tires and wheels. We cannot be responsible for fitment or other problems in any case where tires and or wheels were not purchased directly from KCtrends.com.